Campsite is located just 6 km from the centre of Copenhagen in the middle
of Charlottenlund Beachpark on the shores of the delightful Øresund
Sound with a magnificent bathing beach.
The camping site
is laid out in the old grounds of the disused Charlottenlund Fort. Constructed
during the years 1886-87, the fort functioned as a fortress for the defense
of Copenhagen Harbour until 1932. The area is listed, and the ramparts
surrounding the fort form the natural physical bounderies of the campsite.
We have room for
tents, caravans and mobilhomes. Please observe that we have no cabins,
tents or caravans for hire. The camping site is furnished with modern
bathroom and kitchen facilities, a dining room and a launderette. There are
mobile home facillities.
Bus no. 14 runs from
the Centre of Copenhagen to the camping site every 10 or 20 minutes.
There are a range
of leisure amenities on the waterfront: Pedalo hire, bouncy castle, ice-cream
and sausage stands, a restaurant and much more.
to the campsite are Charlottenlund Woods and Palace. Furthermore, there
are many sights in the region, including:
VISIT ALSO THE OFFICIAL TOURIST SITE OF COPENHAGEN CITY